The MacView

Virtual Instrumentation from a Mac perspective

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pflugerville, TX, United States

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Change in Posting Frequency

I have not been happy with the quality of my posts up to this point. They have been heavy on details, and sometimes difficult to follow. I would like to spend more time developing each entry, and adding images to make the material more clear.

To this end, I will now be updating once a month instead of once a week. This will give me the time to flush out the topics better and generate the images to better explain the ideas.

I appreciate all the comments and support so far, and I will be actively responding to comments on postings.

Have a Mac day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The views expressed on this website/weblog are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.